We are seeking to hire an Office Administrator to join our team.
Our firm, KW SEVEN, is a member of the global Keller Williams family and offers Real Estate services to local and overseas clients. For more info about us and the Group of our companies visit our website www.kwsevencyprus.com
The admin will be responsible for:
- Telephone calls and e-mail management
- Implementation of procedures and systems (protocols & manual)
- Time management of the members of the team
- Database management (use of our administrative program)
- Leads management
- Creation and management of promotion ads (marketing, campaigns, social media)
- Collection of Testimonials and Complains
- Update of all the properties into the website
- Sending newsletters and updates to customers
- Support of the Mega Agent regarding customer service
- Scanning and Filing
- Any other internal or external job will that would be assigned by the team
The successful candidate must be intelligent, able, organized and willing to learn new systems and procedures. She/he must also have:
- A diploma in secretarial studies or at least previous experience in a similar position
- Fluency in Greek and English language, both in writing and speaking
- Confident computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Any prior experience on the Real Estate Industry or knowledge of the Real Estate Market in Cyprus will be an additional asset to the application.
The right candidate should be/have:
- Positive personality, energetic and proactive
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to assume responsibility
Monday to Friday Full Time (40 hours per week)
The salary will be agreed between the two parts in relation with the qualifications of the candidate, nevertheless it will be in the range of the accepted salaries by the Social Insurance Services.
Please send a detailed CV to [email protected]
Qualified applicants will be contacted in a timely manner and the successful candidate will begin her/his duties and training as soon as possible.